Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cheesecake Factory Snickers Cheesecake



A delicious meal at The Cheesecake Factory wouldn't be complete without indulging in one of their legendary cheesecakes. With over 48 flavors to choose from, it's hard to decidewhen they all sound so extraordinary! 

As I sat at the bar, finishing my lunch, I tried so hard to talk myself out of ordering a slice of cheesecake. I reminded myself that I was on a diet, and cheesecake probably wouldn't be the best thing for banishing belly fat. But as soon as the waitress asked if I'd be having any dessert, I quickly shouted out an order for a slice of Snickers Bar Cheesecake! Baked with chunks of Snicker's Bar and topped with caramel, hot fudge and whipped cream, it's no wonder this is one of the restaurant's best sellers. I ordered it to go, and refused to look at it before I got home. During the drive home, I told myself I would only eat one bite a day until it was gone. Yeah Right!! It was gone in less than 5 minutes. So much for self-control!


Check out the online store to order a Cheesecake Factory Cheesecake for your next gathering!


No comments:

Popular Posts