Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Deux Lux Bag

Deux Lux Cross Body Bag via Nordstrom, $29.90

When it comes to shopping, I only have one rule...when a stranger compliments something that you are trying on, you MUST buy it! Don't bother looking at the price tag, just pull out your credit card and pay for it! My philosophy is that if someone you don't even know goes out of their way to tell you that you look good, you must look damn good!


Yesterday was a beautiful day for mid January so I decided to take the day off and spend a leisurely day strolling through the city with some friends. While en route home, I had to make a pit stop and conveniently, I saw a Nordstrom off in the distance. With bright red balloons filling the store to signify the end of days clearance sale, I couldn't resist browsing through the racks to see what I could find. None of the apparel caught my eye, however, the handbags piled high on the 33% off table sure grabbed my attention! I had it narrowed down to two, both fully adorned with sparkly sequins.  It was this Deux Lux cross body bag that won my heart after receiving two compliments as I tried it out! The first onlooker claimed the bag, "looked great" on me, while the second described the bag as, "adorable". That's all I needed to hear, I was now convinced that I needed it! Added bonus....it came down to $29.90!!

I think it will be perfect for traveling abroad this summer, or even a day trip to NYC!




No comments:

Popular Posts