Friday, March 8, 2013

Blessed



As a moody cancerian water sign, I have a tendency to get things done by the power of my emotional commitment to a cause. Being overly sensitive can often make it hard to find an emotional balance when dealing with conflict. 

Recently, I’ve taken on a new position and it’s thrown me into the middle of complete disarray. A daily whirlwind of disagreements and organizational insanity leaves my blood boiling as I fight to convince others of my beliefs. 
“In the middle of my little mess, I forgot how much I’m blessed.”

This quote is a perfect reminder to always see the good hidden amongst the bad. Although on the outside my life may seem like a mess, in my heart I know I couldn’t be more blessed at the moment. I’m exactly where I need and want to be at this stage of the game. 


No comments:

Popular Posts