Saturday, June 8, 2013

Smirnoff Sorbet Light Cupcakes with Mango Sorbet


It's officially summer! With temps in the mid 90's the past few days, it's finally time to break out the short short, flip flops and summer sun dresses. I can't deny that I couldn't be happier about the change in weather. I've always been a warm weather girl at heart.

This past weekend I had two full days to myself with nothing important on my agenda, a luxury that doesn't happen very often anymore. I had recently picked up a bottle of Smirnoff Sorbet Light Mango Passion Fruit. We've been doing a couple promos with the Smirnoff Sorbet Light line in our nightclub recently and I've been dying to try it mixed into a batch of fruity flavored cupcakes. YUM! The combination is light and airy for a perfect summery treat. To cool off a bit under the hot summer sun, I topped my cupcakes with fresh mango sorbet instead of frosting. A delicious choice that is not too filling.

 












No comments:

Popular Posts