Sunday, June 23, 2013

Style Post #2


dress: Charming Charlie, bag: Charming Charlie, flip flops: American Eagle
bracelet: Tory Burch, bracelet: BCBG from Macy's, earrings: vintage

I used to have a phobia of long maxi dresses. Barely measuring 5ft on the height chart, I had it drilled into my brain that short girls should never wear floor length clothing because it makes you look even smaller. This summer, with the overwhelming stock of cute maxi dresses to choose from in just about every store, I decided to break all my rules and go with the trends. To my surprise, maxi dresses have become a staple in my summer wardrobe! They're comfortable, casual, feminine, and perfect for just about every occasion. So what if I trip and fall down the stairs every now and then! #BeautyisPain

I recently grabbed this sleek number from my favorite store, Charming Charlie's. It was the perfect choice for a relaxing summer dinner at an outdoor brewpub. Paired with rhinestone flip flops, trendy bronze jewelry, and my gold scroll bag, it was the perfect balance of casual and sophistication.

No comments:

Popular Posts